• Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions.
• Works closely with remote technical teams in all aspects of software development.
• Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
• Must have experience and contribute to all phases of software development life cycle.
• Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• May assist in development of software technical documentation.
EXPERENCE: Minimum of 5 years in Java EE application development.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Master’s Degree in Computer science or engineering Preferred
30% Front End
• Must be fully proficient with Java programming language and various Java EE technologies.
• Must have Experience with Spring Core, Spring JPA, Experience in XML/Web Services technologies (SOAP, REST) is required.
• Experience with Full stack development is highly preferred.
• Experience with IntelliJ IDEA highly preferred.
• Experience in HTML5/ReactJS/ECMAScript 6 is required.
• Experience with Spring Boot, Google Guava is preferred.
• Experience with build tools like Maven is preferred.
• Experience with Continuous integration tools like Team City/Jenkins is preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design patterns is required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Linux operating systems.
• Preferable to have experience in Linux/Unix based environments.
• Working knowledge of Tomcat server required.
• Experience with Groovy is strongly desired.
• Experience with Python or Perl is preferred.
• Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal Preferred Skills:
• Must have experience with TDD practices and experience with JUnit/Unit Testing. Experience with Mockito, Spock framework is strongly preferred.
• Experience in Agile/Scrum software development process is a plus