? Under general direction, creates complex internal/external company web pages including graphics, animation and functionality.
? Designs web page layout and on-line content, user interface graphics, icons, color schemes, content and infrastructure for new product release and new web-hosted product offering. Performs development and maintenance programming for web pages and web applications. Performs web usability testing.
? Develops, assesses and communicates web site usage and security policies and standards.
? Provides technical assistance to Site Administrators.
? Partners with Web Administrator to implement pages or applications into production.
? Assures web server and site technical performance.
? May assist in the planning of overall company strategy involving internet usage.
? May make hardware and/or software purchasing recommendations or decisions regarding web development.
? May perform overall administration of sites at a company-wide level.
? Requires knowledge of commercial internet/web tools and protocols.
• Must have Experience in HTML5/ReactJS/ECMAScript 6 is required.
* Past experience in Angular JS is preferred.
• Preference will be given if proficient with Java programming language and various Java EE technologies.
• Experience with Spring Boot, Google Guava is preferred.
*Have Experience with Spring Core, Spring JPA, Experience in XML/Web Services technologies (SOAP, REST) is required.
• Experience with IntelliJ IDEA highly preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Linux operating systems.
• Preferable to have experience in Linux/Unix based environments.
• Experience with build tools like Maven is preferred.
• Experience with Continuous integration tools like Team City/Jenkins is preferred.
• Working knowledge of Tomcat server required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design patterns is required.
• Experience with Groovy is strongly desired.
• Experience with Python or Perl is preferred.
• Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal Preferred Skills:
• Must have experience with TDD practices and experience with JUnit/Unit Testing. Experience with Mockito, Spock framework is strongly preferred.
• Experience in Agile/Scrum software development process is a plus
? Bachelor's degree or equivalent.