Maintenance Technician with Plastics Manufacturer
Top employee owned manufacturing facility that supplies diverse industries and puts their customers and employees first is seeking to add to their manufacturing maintenance team. Maintenance technicians will be responsible for the troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance on hydraulic and electric injection molding equipment. The opening is a 3rd shift position. This position will offer outstanding benefits, competitive hourly wage, and opportunities for education and advancement.
Location: Hudsonville, MI
Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Pay: $22-$26/Hour based on experience,
Shift: 3rd Shift
- Maintenance & repair of industrial machinery such as hydraulic & electric injection molding machines, gantry & articulating robots, auxiliary/support equipment, along with custom designed assembly equipment.
- Understanding of complex electrical, hydraulic, & mechanical systems such as:
- Servo electric drives/motors
- Digital & analog control systems
- Closed loop proportional controls
- Hydraulic pumps, directional control, & logic (cartridge) valves
- Ball screws, & precision mechanical control
- Ability to read electrical, fluid power, & mechanical prints/schematics
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Requirements include a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the maintenance field.
- Experience with injection molding, custom automation, & PLC programming skills are preferred.