Oklahoma City, OK
Responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Ensure timely payments of vendor/provider invoices.
- Maintain an approved vendor list and processes changes to the vendor listing when needed.
- Maintain W-9 files for all vendors and verifies correct tax status.
Requirements of the Accounting Clerk (only qualified applicants need apply)
- 1 year of experience with Accounts Receivable AR , Accounts Payable AP
- Accounting Clerk / Accountant Assistant / AP Clerk / AR Clerk / Accounting Assistant
- Degree preferred but not required
Compensation of the Accounting Clerk
Starting salary for the Accounting Clerk is $13.00 - $16.00 per hour; 40hrs per week.
Interviews are in progress. Qualified candidates should apply with resume at their earliest convenience.