DIRECT HIRE FOR ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
NEW COMPANY IN GA. HIRING FOR ALL ACCOUNTING POSITIONS
The ideal candidate must be analytical, great at multitasking, a team player, accurate, adaptable, trainable, and great with time management.
Broad range due to many positions available from basic account management to Upper Management positions:
$40,000 to $55,000 for non-managerial staff
$60,000 to $110,000 to upper management
- Cash Applications – applying payments to accounts. In this area, we needs someone who understands debits and credits and is great with researching invoices to find the correct account to post a payment.
- Deduction Specialist - Problems solver, to resolve accounts discrepancies pertaining to deductions (credit adjustments), incorrect invoice, chargebacks, etc.
- A/R – manage aged accounts. Responsible for contacting business customers who are delinquent, providing invoice copies, and generating statements.
- Billing – Must have great attention to detail. Creating invoices and credit memos.
- A/P - process vendor invoices and issue payments. This role consist of setup and maintaining vendor files, reviewing and verifying vendor payments, process and code expenses to the correct internal account (COA), sending payment types - ACH, Wires, etc.
- Credit Analyst / Manager - Bachelor’s degree is required. Experience with financial statements, manage customer credit files, credit scoring, credit reviews, willing to travel 10% as needed.
- Management (CFO, Director, Accounting Manager) - Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business is required. Supervisory experience, month-end close, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, job costing, etc.
BASIC SKILLS and KEY STRENGTHS:
- Electronic funds transferring ACH and Wires
- Scan Documents
- Providing needed support to all departments
- Organization is a MUST
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a MUST
- Great communication
- Great problem solving skills
- Confidentiality is a MUST
- Ability to collaborate and help others
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Experience
- Knowledge in areas of Accounting in how all departments work in together and impact each other.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software
- Proficient in data entry and problem solving
- 2 + years of experience for basic accounting
- 5 + years for management level positions
- If possible, please include your desired Salary on your resume
- Please state software skills on your resume. The following are a plus:
- Knowledge of JD Edwards or other ERP System
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Intermediate Excel – See YouTube on Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- MS Office Suite products