Oklahoma City, OK
One of the top companies in Oklahoma City is hiring an Assistant Controller to oversee a team of 5-10 senior accountants, accounting clerks, AP accountants and AR accountants. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company that is known for its work-life balance, stability, and lateral and upward advancement opportunities.
Duties of the Assistant Controller:
- Manage functions of and personnel handling Financial Reporting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger
- Report to the Controller and CFO
- Assist with external audits
Job Requirements for the Assistant Controller (only qualified applicants need apply):
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required
- CPA required
- 3+ years of Public Audit / Assurance or current/recent experience at the Accounting Manager level or above
Compensation for the Assistant Controller:
- $80,000 to $100,000 base salary (depending on experience)
- Industry-leading benefits
- Great work-life balance (40hrs per week) plus highly lucrative PTO policy
Qualified applicants should apply with resume at their earliest convenience. Interviews are in progress.