Impec Group is looking to hire an experienced Custodial Operations Manager to join our team!
The ideal candidate will work under the direct supervision of the Director of Custodial Operations. We are looking for someone who is Bilingual English/Spanish and has an extensive experience in managing custodial operations supervising teams, training and coaching leads and cleaners. Candidate must be prepared to support a flexible schedule to satisfy the needs of the clients and perform site visits to meet employees and clients as needed.
You will be responsible for adherence to the company’s quality standards and the scope of work as agreed upon with the clients. You report directly to the Director of Custodial Operations and work closely with him on planning, organizing, and controlling administrative functions including developing effective service mechanisms and providing leadership to ensure customer satisfaction. The Custodial Operations Manager will cover for the Director of Custodial Operations in his absence.
Essential Job Duties
· Coordinate service activities for assigned buildings. Ensure that services are performed as contracted and at the intended profit margins
· Control supplies, equipment, and personnel necessary to meet customer specifications
· Interact with customers daily to obtain feedback on services and special needs and troubleshoot potential problems and concerns
· Manage the company’s quality control monitoring and safety programs at the assigned buildings
· Conduct quality of service inspections at assigned buildings
· Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and all federal, state and local government regulations
· Ensure that all paperwork, including terminations, labor variance action plans, and operational models is complete and accurate and is submitted to in a timely manner
· Analyze and manage, in a proactive manner, the operational performance of the assigned buildings
· Ensure that payroll is accurate and submitted to the appropriate payroll personnel in a timely manner and, when applicable, correct any payroll discrepancies
· Responsible in assisting overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of personnel within the assigned buildings
· Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws
· Might be responsible from time to time in directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining subordinates; addressing complaints, resolving problems, and terminating employees
· Perform other duties as assigned by Director of Custodial Operations
*Job duties may be modified at any time
· Management/supervisor experience is required
· Experience in facilities services is highly preferred.
· Must have knowledge on the use of personal computers in a Windows environment.
· Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and accomplish objectives without supervision
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English;
· Ability to handle and resolve problems.