Responsible for selling TNSC biomedical products by independently identifying, qualifying and developing prospects, through marketing and strategy development with the US and Japan teams.
Current biomedical products include cryogenic freezers for biological storage of human tissue, cord blood, bone marrow, stem cell and other biotech & pharmaceutical products. Oxygen 18 isotope is used in positron emission tomography (PET) in the radiopharmaceutical industry.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Responsible for US sales and marketing activities for the business
- Develop a Sales Action Plan in coordination with Japan and US teams
- Complete and follow Matheson's sales, safety and other training programs
- Lead development, implementation and execution of marketing strategies and plans including programs, strategy, events, conventions, advertising, promotion, web, social media, packaging, pricing, forecasting etc.
- Lead cross-functional efforts with TNSC and Matheson teams to manage US regulatory compliance, if necessary and as applicable
- Represent the company at various customer, and business meetings to promote the business
- Work with Technology and R&D functions to develop or identify new product opportunities and bring them to commercialization
- Develop relationships with customers, industry leaders to obtain and provide technical and professional support for company's biomedical products
- Develop key customer relationships through regular interaction, scheduled sales calls, industry
- event s, and personal communication
- Lead key selling opportunities, sales agreements, negotiations, pricing, to gain profitable sales in adherence with the Sales Action Plan