Branch Manager - automotive finance company - Laurel, MD
Are you seeking a position with a dynamic, growing finance company?
Are you a leader?
Duties will include:
To help ensure a great fit for both the candidate and finance company we are seeking candidates with the following experience / abilities / traits
- hire train and lead staff
- review automotive credit applications and make funding decisions
- calling on automotive dealerships and enroll them into your program
- other duties related to managing a branch
- collect on delinquent accounts
- automotive finance experience
- proven leadership
- sales ability to call on new and used car dealerships and enroll them in program
- automotive underwriting experience
- ethics – treat people with respect , honor commitments and inspire the trust of others
- good judgment – ability to make sound decision
- ability to work hard and long hours to build an exemplary branch to lead!
- ability to work on daily basis in area
If this sounds like a position you - or someone you know – will excel at, please contact Beth from the nation’s leading automotive financial recruitment firm Automotive Personnel, LLC
216-712-7918 firstname.lastname@example.org www.automotivepersonnel.careers
Automotive Personnel, LLC is beginning its 27th year serving the automotive finance industry!
KEY WORDS: automotive finance, subprime finance, automotive dealership, indirect automotive, Laurel, MD, Baltimore, Washington D.C