BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
POSITION: Business Sales Representative (Inside Sales)
FULL TIME: HOURS OF OPERATION DAYS: Monday – Friday HOURS: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm M-TH 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
SUMMARY: Representative will work with the Director of Sales in the selling of BBB Accreditations. Leads and other necessary training will be provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: BUSINESS RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE:
Representative is required to make and log the outcome of 75 phone calls per day and should strive for at least 5 or more accreditation sales per week (averaged monthly). Some leads are provided and others are generated by yourself. Call logs are kept daily. Collect and complete basic company background information during call as well as securing payment method. Follow up with new Accredited Business as necessary, if more details are needed.
• One – Two years of phone sales experience is a plus
• Ability to make 75 cold calls to prospective businesses/day • Ability to maintain composure when dealing with a wide range of personalities • Professional phone courtesy and skills are a must
• Computer knowledge
• Well organized
• Ability to work with others in a team concept
OTHER SUPPORT FUNCTIONS:
• Attend Staff meetings
• Work at Trade Shows when needed
• Assist with BBB events (Shred Day, Golf Outing, etc.)
• Attend training as needed
Representative is paid $10.00 per hour worked (37 ½ total per week) and 25% commission on all new sales. There is NO OVERTIME paid unless pre-approved by the CEO. Breaks of 10 minutes (morning and afternoon) and 1 hour for lunch are afforded each day. Health benefits, 401K, vacation and more are offered after qualifying periods.