CNC Milling Set-up Machinist
My client is a leader in critical component manufacturing for the Medical and Aerospace industries, is searching for a CNC Milling Set-up Machinist. This position will report to the Manufacturing Manager and will be responsible for programming, set-ups, and operating CNC mills, ensuring a safe clean workspace and all procedures are properly followed.
· Capable of set-up, and operating 3, 4, and 5th axis HAAS mills.
· Troubleshoot technical issues within the department.
· Work from job travelers, manufacturing drawings, tool drawings and sketches.
· Check dimensions and quality of work using comparators, gages and other measuring devices.
· Maintain condition of machines performing such work as clean, lubricate, adjust, etc.
· Clean scrap and chips from machine and separate and identify work and scrap.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Maintain a safe, clean and organized workspace.
· Perform any other duties as requested.
Skills, Education, and Experience
· Ability to edit programs, set-up, and operate various multi-axis machines.
· Programming a plus.
· Able to run and inspect precision parts (±.0002).
· Self-starter; able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail and follow-through.
· Drive to succeed and work both effectively and efficiently.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in a job shop environment.
· Must be able to use a wide range of measurement devices such as optical comparators, indicators, micrometers, verniers, pitch micrometers, CMM etc.
· Must have a thorough understanding of Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances.
· Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings, specifications and inspection instructions and determine product conformance based on such documents.
· Must be able to interact and communicate with coworkers at all levels of the organization.
· Knowledge of 5S & LEAN manufacturing a plus.
· Experience working in an ISO 13485 and / or AS9100 regulated workspace is a plus.
Benefits include: Variable Choice Health & Dental Insurance Plans, Eye Glass plan, Group Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Aflac Ins, 401K Retirement Plan, Bonus Plan, Training Programs, Uniform Program, Flexible Schedule Options and a Game Room!
Find out why they have so many 20 plus year employees by sending your resume.
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CoyoteTech
Link up on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/phil-montoya/18/7a0/617
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/CoyoteTech_Phil
For more job openings, please visit http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/jobseeker/Search.aspx