COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Insurance Partners Agency LLC, a rapidly growing independent insurance agency with locations in Canton, Chardon, Columbus, Elyria, Fairlawn, Port Clinton, Ravenna, Solon, Vermilion, Wadsworth and Westlake, OH and Orlando, FL, has an exciting full-time opportunity in our Canton branch servicing larger commercial accounts.
- Must be a licensed agent in Property and Casualty;
- Must have previous experience working for an independent insurance agency;
- Must have a minimum of 4 years commercial insurance background working with accounts in excess of $16K premium;
- Must be knowledgeable in commercial lines coverage and insurance carriers;
- Must have previous office experience;
- Must be able to multi-task;
- Designation(s) preferred - CIC; CISR; CPCU; ACSR; AAI.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal communication skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products - proficiency in Word and Excel ;
- Experience with AMS 360 and ImageRight a plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Service clients, with or without Producer involvement, providing topnotch customer service;
- Prepare new and renewal submissions for marketing and proposals;
- Order policies, issue documentation, binders, invoices as needed.
We value teamwork, positive attitude and integrity with a drive towards world class service. If you share these values and commitment to excellence, then consider a career with our Agency. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) with employer match and an excellent working environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are interested in joining our growing team, please e-mail your resume with cover letter to Apply Now Button and indicate Commercial Insurance Account Manager – Canton in the subject line.