Established, northeast Texas CPA firm, seeks a manager-level valuation/litigation accountant. They are looking for good talent with leadership ability.
Successful candidates would have:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in accounting
- CPA certified and current. Certificates: CFA, ASA, ABV, or other valuation certificates
- At least five years of valuation with litigation experience
- Experience in litigation support, including calculations of economic damage
- Ability to perform industry and company research and do investigative work
- Ability to create financial models, pro forma financials and financial reporting
- Demonstrated ability to potentially fill partner role
Need candidates who are quality, team players, professional and motivated.
Regional candidates preferred.