Our client is a small consultative engineering firm working with small and growing municipalities. Some of their services include; Wastewater Treatment, Municipal Engineering, Inspections, Storm Water Management, Municipal Facility Design.
- Participating on project teams in the planning, design and construction administration of municipal water and wastewater infrastructure facilities.
- Interacting and project coordinating with multidiscipline teams including sub-contractors.
- Assisting in work activities and communicating with various municipality, utility and governmental regulating agencies.
- Infrastructure design services including:
- Procuring and coordinating subcontracts for surveying and other specialty services
- Coordinating acquisition of utility information
- Civil and environmental design of water and wastewater infrastructure
- Preparation of contract documents including plans and specifications
- Preparation of permit and approval applications
- Bid phase services
- Design services during construction
- B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- PE preferred or EIT
- Experience with Auto CAD
- Municipality experience
- Must be detail oriented.