|Position: Clinical Manager - Urology Surgical Center |
Location: Decatur, GA
Salary: Based on Experience
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Position Type: Full-time
Department: Surgical Services
Facility Type: Ambulatory Surgical Center
Procedure Areas Include: Men/Women/Pediatric Health, Vasectomy & Reversal, Cancers, Kidney Stones, Fertility, Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgeries
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Weekend Requirements: No
- Responsible for managing daily clinical and operational activities for the Urology Surgery Center.
- Applies principles of management using independent judgment and decision making in the areas of patient care services, quality and safety, human resources management and administrative accountability.
- Maintains accountability for center coordination on a 24-hour basis coordinating operations, communication and administrative activities.
- 5+ years of intraoperative and/or perioperative nursing experience with at least two (2) years supervisory, managerial, or other responsible nursing experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Health Care Administration from an accredited college or university - Preferred
- BLS, ACLS
- CNOR – Preferred
We are the largest urology practice in Atlanta and the Southeast. Our board-certified urologists provide the finest urologic care available and strive for the best outcomes for all of our patients. Comprised of 45 of Atlanta’s top urologists, including many who are fellowship trained and have advanced specialty training in oncology, laparoscopy, infertility, incontinence and pediatrics, we provide convenient care in 30 offices and ambulatory surgery centers throughout the Atlanta metro area. Our experienced urologists use state of the art diagnostic equipment and advanced treatment techniques including robot assisted technology and many other laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures to manage all urological problems in men, women and children.
We perform more than 40,500 surgeries each year — more than any other hospital in Georgia. We specialize in Robotic, General, Bariatric, Neuro, Orthopedic, Breast, Plastic, and Gynecologic surgery. Innovative technology such as the daVinci® robotic surgical system, O-arm Intraoperative Imaging, HD technology, Ci™ System – computer-assisted orthopedic surgery system, artificial spinal disc, and stealth-guided image navigation. Many of the surgeons on staff are nationally recognized pioneers in laparoscopic surgery and many other minimally invasive techniques.
Why Work Here?
We are ranked by Forbes magazine as one of the Top 25 Places to Work in the US!
Our team members report that our state-of-the-art environment, work/life balance, reputation as a leader both locally and nationally, continuing education offerings, growth opportunities, and pay/benefits/pension plan are why they chose --- and chose to stay with us!