|The Clinical Science Manager is responsible for the scientific review and publication of data related to the company’s products, technology, and strategy. This person will manage the company’s publication portfolio and external research proposals/grants and assist with scientific data analysis. |
Primary Organization Responsibilities
- Establish a publication/presentation strategy that meets the needs of external and internal stakeholders and manage the project timelines for generation of scientific reports.
- Write, review, and/or edit documents (publications, abstracts, presentations, study reports, etc.).
- Establish and oversee the external grant process and manage ongoing company supported physician-initiated research.
- Develop and maintain the company literature library/bibliography/literature searches.
- Develop (or assist in the development of) and update clinical evaluation reports, clinical study reports, value dossiers, and other clinical documents for regulatory and reimbursement submissions.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of scientific/clinical data and literature related to company products/technology, potential competitor products, disease areas, etc. and transfer appropriate clinical/scientific information to key company personnel and external customers for business-related or educational purposes.
|Personal Qualifications and Experience |
- Master’s degree in Science or a related field. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in a related field is preferred.
- Minimum seven years of scientific experience, preferably in clinically relevant field. Neuro exp highly preferred.
- Must have experience writing, reviewing, editing, submitting, completing and obtaining peer-reviewed manuscripts.
- Excellent writing, teaching, and presentation skills.
- Must have statistical analysis knowledge to determine appropriate data analysis.
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Interpersonal and communication skills necessary to interact with study site personnel and physicians.
- Ability to work independently and take directions from others is required.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong management skills with ability to change priorities based on the business demands.
| || || || |