This is a temp-to-hire situation expected to last 6 months.
• B.S. degree.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of pharmaceuticals/biotech experience.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years drug development experience in the pharmaceutical industry/CRO or commensurate clinical/medical research experience with emphasis on Phase II-IV clinical trials
• Supports the Sr. CTM/operational study lead in collaborating with clinical affairs and other functions, and responsible for, the execution and delivery of studies (e.g. Clinical Planning, Regulatory Affairs, Global Drug Safety, Pharmaceutical R&D, R&D Quality Assurance).
• Responsible for the execution and adherence of various aspects of the study operational plan (start up, conduct, close-out, and vendor oversight) with input from key stakeholders including adherence to all relevant regulations including GCP, ICH and Regulatory requirements, as well as FRI’s SOPs and policies.
• Responsible for monitoring assigned aspects of the study operational plan.
• Responsible for managing assigned aspects of the operational study budget, timelines, and risk mitigation
• processes with input from key stakeholders.
• Supports the development and application of standardized operational study processes, methodologies, appropriate quality and performance metrics and tools to systematize continuous process improvement and impart best practices across clinical operations to maximize its effectiveness.
• Responsible for supporting the management and maintenance of the study TMF.