• As a first level manager, this is a hands on role. You will work across the cloud solutions in close collaboration with other software developers on the team to build and shape our Client's cloud solutions. Ideal Background:
• You will be responsible for the architecture and design of our core platform, for implementation of highly scalable, fault tolerant, and high performance distributed cloud systems, and for fostering a collaborative environment with fellow engineering and product development professionals.
Extensive back end web development expertise with a good understanding of Secure systems. Education and qualifications:
Must have experience programming and/or design, modeling tools and methodology or other technology disciplines.
Must have minimum 3 years of hands on experience in OOD, working with design patterns.
Experience with NoSQL. Must have hands on development experience with NoSQL databases such as Couch DB.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Specific Professional Skills/Competencies:
• Mobile: Android
• Experience with modern tooling ( Gradle, Maven, Git, SVN )
• Demonstrated ability to excel in an Agile development environment ( Scrum)
Travel 20% to CA and customers
Do you have 15-20 minutes over the phone to discuss YOUR career goals today? Are YOU a Real Up-to-Date Programmer? Then at least be one considered by us. Now if you wish to be in the running for this top State-of-the-Art Cloud Software Developer position, don't walk, run! This opportunity needs you fast. Hope to hear from YOU soon.