Our client is currently looking for a Commercial Door Estimator to join their team. They offer top pay and benefits such as vacation, 401k, medical and dental insurance. All work is schedule driven. This individual must have a strong work ethic and be able to manage time and multiple priorities effectively while working in a highly collaborative environment. The ability to find solutions through positive attitude, taking direction and flexibility is essential.
- Bid takeoff and proposal preparation
- Effective collaboration with contractors
- Evaluation of suppliers, subcontractors and their proposals
- Extensive research of materials
- Managing budgets, estimates and timelines
- Coordination with project teams; Project Managers, Engineers, Maintaining client relationships
- 2+ years’ experience estimating and knowledge of construction materials and methods
- Must have high attention to detail and be focused, meticulous and precise with work product and communications.
- This position requires an individual that can handle multiple projects at one time.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment that requires cross training, open communication, and team development and improvement activities.
- Must be well composed while under pressure, maintaining positive attitude at all times in a demanding, fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analysis skills required, accompanied with a persona of a high character teammate.
- Computer literate, demonstrate experience with PC’s, must be proficient in Microsoft office products
- Industry experience in specialty construction
- The ability to take direction and suggestions in an open collaborative way