LINK Recruiting Group is a staffing and recruiting firm excelling in linking talent to opportunity. Our client, a property management firm, is seeking to hire a Community Association Manager (CAM) in the Denver office. This position reports to the Executive Vice President of Community Management and will manage approximately five properties.
Job Summary: The CAM must understand the importance of providing outstanding customer service and be able to interact effectively with owners. The CAM must have detailed knowledge of governing documents (CCRs, Bylaws and Design Guidelines) and a willingness to learn and grow. This position requires a high level of technical proficiency and accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administers the insurance programs for each property, working in conjunction with the Board of Directors and the Association’s insurance broker or advisor. Records all incidents and submits to the insurance company. Manages all claims and notices with appropriate follow-up as necessary. Provides quarterly status updates to each Association’s Board of Directors. Coordinates inventory values and yearly renewals for all Associations.
- Assists with coordination of all community-related meetings, including Board of Directors and Annual Members Meetings, including attendance at such meetings, and preparation of all related and/or required meeting notices.
- Acts as a liaison between the owners, Associations and the management company, maintaining positive communications activities, including an open line of communication between all parties.
- For all new owners, prepares all necessary documentation and sends packets of information which may include contact forms, policy manuals, usage calendars, etc.
- Maintains the owner card program, issuing cards to new owners, renters, etc. and replacing owner cards as needed (lost cards, name changes). Periodically coordinate the program to print and send cards to each owner.
- Take minutes at Association board meetings and weekly management meetings.
- Ensures accurate contact information for all owners in the billing system and Association directories. Updates the various databases when contact information changes.
- Maintains the owner email distribution lists.
- Coordinates votes in fractional units per the requirements of the co-ownership agreements.
- Prepares and sends certified letters to co-owners regarding right of first refusal upon each fractional sale.
- Assists with various forms of communication to owners, including flyers, emails, letters, website, etc.
- Provides assistance to the HOA group with document preparation, typing, formatting, organizing, filing, etc.
- Manages the Administration PBX, directing and announcing calls as appropriate. Taking and following up on messages.
- Greets owners and guest, assisting as required. Provides excellent customer service.
- Coordinates HOA mailings and shipments.
- Must possess a CAM license
- Minimum of 3 year experience as a licensed CAM Manager.