Computer Troubleshooting and Office Maintenance
Our client, a Longview organization, is seeking a self-motivated and responsible candidate with basic computer troubleshooting knowledge and basic maintenance abilities. The position will have three areas of responsibility:
Computers and Peripherals
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving basic computer issues (software and hardware) in the office
- Responsible for computers, printers and peripherals (but not network and servers)
- Perform basic maintenance for the main office as well as other remote office sites in the area (install or repair office hardware, fixtures, touch up paint, etc.)
- Move and set up rooms for meetings (must be able to lift 60-80 lbs.)
- Coordinate with vendors for major repairs
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing office supplies/purchases
- Set up tables and chairs for meetings
- Housekeeping duties, set up food service areas, etc.
- Run errands for the office (office supplies etc.) and travel to other company locations in the area
Hours are Monday-Friday (8-5). Company offers full benefits.