Are you a top-notch Controller / CFO wanting to grow a dynamic business being a member of the top management team, making strategic decisions and managing all financial operations?
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Your key role will include managing the financial operation, developing strategic and tactical financial plans and collaborating with top management to grow the business.
- Provide financial leadership and reporting for the company including financial, operations and banking reports, tax returns and filings, financial statements, periodic reconciliations with foreign entity, forecasts and other meaningful and understandable reports.
- Provide overall strategic and tactical financial leadership including budgets, variances, cash flow, projections, cash efficiency, revenue timing, capturing value, identifying cost savings, accounting, tax planning, risk management, asset management, insurance, credit, investments, pricing, financial planning, analysis, external relationships, providing solutions, and collaborating with top management to make informed financial decisions.
- Develop, operate and continuously improve an internal system of strong financial management, key performance metrics, tracking, analysis and accounting controls to ensure efficient monitoring of financial performance and safeguard of financial assets and information, suggest improvements and provide financial insights for corporate decisions for operations, production, R&D, capital structure, growth and investments.
- Establish control policies, cost savings, guidelines and procedures to optimize all finance and accounting activities throughout organization.
- Establish and strengthen external relationships with all stakeholders, insurers, IRS, the Department of Labor and other regulatory compliance to ensure optimum corporate and production financial structure.
- Manage the financial activities and personnel to form a high performing, high morale, and results-oriented team with maximum contribution from each person and ensure succession plan.
- Collaborate to manage all employee compensation, incentives, and benefits including affordable health care, benefits and 401k compliance.
- Effective use and optimization of all resources, assets and technology including implementing robust financial software.
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful financial management, Controller or CFO experience with proven track record of managing all financial aspects and operations with strong leadership and proactive decision-making skills to be a member of executive team.
- A four-year degree from a university with MBA/CPA certification preferred.
- Experience with external relationships including IRS, Department of Labor, foreign entities, and regulatory agencies as well.
- Proficiency with accounting software and Microsoft programs.