We are searching for an experienced and highly motivated Controls Engineer with Honeywell DCS experience for our client in Houston, TX. Qualified candidates are responsible for electrical controls design, development, programming, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning of complex control systems.
- Provide industrial controls and automation engineering services to clients across a multitude of industries.
- Design, development, Honeywell DCS programming, instrument specifications, troubleshooting, start-up, troubleshooting, documentation, maintenance and support.
- Engineering specifications and drawings, review of engineering documents and factory acceptance and field testing on equipment/systems.
- Develop high-quality, error-free industrial software programs.
- Maintain positive client relationships.
BS degree in Engineering or related field
3-7 years’ experience with Industrial instrumentation and control implementation with multiple platforms:
- MUST HAVE Honeywell DCS programming experience (Experion PKS/LX/HS, etc.)
- Checkout, testing, startup and commissioning experience
- Other SCADA/HMI experience a plus.
- Other PLC/DCS experience a plus.
Ability to travel 25%
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Current authorization to work for any company in the US without restrictions
Must have a stable work history (no contractors, owners or “job hoppers”)
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability, Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, 401K/Profit Sharing and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)
*Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principal job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance.