Customer Service Representative
Oklahoma City, OK
Currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for a position with a growing company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree with at least 2 years of experience in Customer Service.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative
- Answer incoming calls.
- Assist staff and clients.
- Handle necessary administrative duties to properly support, document and resolve inquiries.
- Maintain confidentiality of all files and processes.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must have a Good Attitude, Attention to Detail, and be Extremely Organized
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Compensation for the Customer Service Representative
- Salary: $13.00 - $16.00 /hour, depending on experience
- Generous benefits including retirement matching, bonus, health insurance, and a generous paid time off plan (upon conversion to permanent).