Our client strategy and technology solutions empower fuel and convenience retailers around the globe to achieve greater VOI and success on their own terms. Their clients gain fuller visibility, truer insight and more effective control over what matters most. Beyond data, our client delivers actionable intelligence.
Fuel and convenience retailing is more complex than ever. To simplify the path to success, our client advises focus on seven elements critical to superior fuel and convenience retail performance. The elements are location, facility, merchandising, price, operations, brand and market. Strategized and optimized, they drive greater value on investment, enabling strategic focus and tactical control. Our client helps fuel and convenience retailers stay ahead by staying in touch with emerging value opportunities. Their years of domain expertise tell them where to look, and their leadership in data analysis and software solutions help them to put potential profit into practice.
Over 300 clients, in 68 countries on six continents, in mature and emerging markets, for clients large and small, our client is there with flexible, dynamic solutions that fit.
They are currently seeking a Data Architect to develop and guide the rebuilding of two current products. Additionally, this person will be responsible for creating standards and documentation.
- This person will be part of a larger Enterprise Global Architecture group.
- Three to Five years of development experience required
- Collaborate with other team members on the rebuilding of two product and assisting with the building of new products as well.
- This role will require extensive Data Architecture and documentation capabilities.
- Developing 70% of the time, 30% documenting process and procedures
- They are looking for someone to bring new ideas and think outside the box
- Heavy problem solving
- Strong NoSQL experience
- Kafka experience
- Ability to know when to use MongoDB, Elastic and Hadoop
- Stable organization with strong revenue streams
- They have a solid development team and extremely high standards
- Aggressive Salary
- Up to 3% 401k matching
- Well stocked Fridge with snacks available
- Work from home once a week
- Working with the latest and greatest technology