Employers Pro Advantage Inc. a Native Alaskan Women owned sdb specializing in the placement of highly skilled professionals in Accounting and Finance, IT/MIS and Biomedical services. Employers Pro Advantage Inc. has been in business since 1997 servicing New Mexico and the surrounding states with high results.
We are currently recruiting for a direct role for a DevOps Engineer
- Ensure the stable and reliable operation of SES public and cloud infrastructure
- Develop and promote automation methodologies to drive continuous delivery and integration
- Monitor ticketing system for reported issues and assist development groups in the timely resolution of opened tickets.
- Architect and design API Security, Container Security, AWS/Private Cloud Security
- Backup, recover, migrate databases and web services
- Standardize and document development and deployment operations and methods.
- 5+ years of network and infrastructure experience in Linux environment
- Knowledge of networking technologies including TCP/IP, Routing, Gateway, Firewall, and network security
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies
- Experience with containerized technologies, e.g. Docker, Docker Swarm, etc.
- Experience with RDBMS platforms: MySQL, PostgreSQL, NIGINX
- Experience with at least one of the following scripting languages: Python, Bash
- Experience with cloud orchestration technology: Ansible
- Experience with version control, job scheduling and configuration management tools such as JIRA, Github, Jenkins, etc.
- Obtained AWS security certificate or equivalence
- Familiarity with AWS services such as EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, API Gateway and CloudWatch
IMPORTANT*** No sponsorship available...