Digital Catalog Manager
Located in the Southeast
If you have experience in the eLearning space, digital catalog development space, advanced project management arena, and possess a progressive mindset with sophisticated technology in managing electronic catalog systems, this could be the perfect position for you!!!
3 years as a "hands on manager" with high energy and "let's get it done" attitude
Understanding catalog management & e-commerce
Familiar with drawing programs like: AutoCad, 20/20, Chief Architect
Excellent demonstrated written and oral communication skills
Builds strong relationships with team members, department staff members in other departments as well as customers.
Background in MIS or IT would be a plus.
Find, research, and report innovative trends as it relates to the cabinet industry.
Work with the Director of Marketing, cabinet engineering, and IT department to implement changes, up-dates and to communicate those changes to Wellborn Dealers.
Position Reports to: Marketing Manager
* Project Management: Coordinate all timelines that are tied to critical product release dates with a strong track record of successfully completing projects under demanding time frame
* Data Management: "hands on" with catalog tools, modification requests and testing of ensure accurate delivery of electronic catalogs
* Help Desk Management: Support internal and external customers for escalated support and help requests
* Contract Manager - Manage contracts with multiple vendors and coordinate external project performed by vendors to ensure budget and timelines.
* Team Manager: manage a team of e-catalog creators and databases with include computer aided designs and drawings. Demonstrate strong leadership skills to lead a this team to meet established goals and time-lines on large projects
Degree in computer or data science with a concentration in Data Management and an expert in Microsoft Office in an SAP environment
Compensation: Salary, benefits, relocation assistance.