Amore Services LTD is currently seeking direct support professionals who are caring, reliable, and devoted to providing assistance to individuals with intellectual disabilities we serve in their home and in the community.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting and prompting individuals with daily living skills such as light housework, meal preperation and medication reminders.
- Participate in activities within the community
- Shooping and running errands
- Must be 18 years old
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid Ohio driver's license with less than 6 points
- Must be able to pass all applicable background checks
- Competitive Pay
- Paid time off after 1 year of service
- Paid training
- Mileage reimbursement
*You can also apply in person at 7221 Whipple Ave NW, North Canton OH 44720 or go to our website @ www.amoreservices.com and fill out our online application.