Drive value creation in manufacturing environments as you take that next step in managing your professional career. Bring the expertise you’ve gained in improving performance in manufacturing and solving operational issues while executing top notch project management work. Your strength in communicating across all management levels and with key stakeholders will propel you into new and exciting opportunities with clients in diverse manufacturing industries. This is your chance to showcase how you make the right operational changes matter to the bottom line.
Job Responsibilities Identify and create business solutions for client organizations in the areas of Strategy and Operations improvement. Must have successful track record in manufacturing and continuous improvement positions in both industry and consulting.
- Mid-career to SR Manager presently in consulting with previous experience in industry
- Experienced in day-to-day management complexities and problem-solving responsibilities
- Exceptional ability to liaise with external stakeholders and internal management while multitasking on project execution and leadership expectations
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 year degree in engineering, business or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA/advanced degree preferred
- 10 years of progressive management experience in a manufacturing environment building and implementing continuous improvement programs
- 10 years of experience leading, coaching and facilitating projects in consulting or client facing environment utilizing Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing or TPM principles
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis