Director of Financial Reporting and SEC Compliance
Oklahoma City, OK
A quickly growing, OKC-based energy company is seeking a Director of Financial Reporting and SEC Compliance as a result of company growth. Being a new position within the company, this is an opportunity to build out a position and make it your own.
Our client is willing to pay relo, if necessary.
Duties of the Director of Financial Reporting and SEC Compliance:
- Manage the functions of Financial Reporting
- Identify and stay abreast of the latest SEC requirements
- Design, implement and document Financial Reporting processes iaw GAAP and SOX
- Manage and train subordinates
- Advise other management on SEC requirements
Requirements of the Director of Financial Reporting and SEC Compliance (only qualified applicants need apply):
- CPA required
- Previous Big 4 or other national audit firm experience
- SEC / SOX audit experience required
- Management experience required
- SEC Financial Reporting Experience Required
Compensation of the Director of Financial Reporting and SEC Compliance:
- $125,000 - $185,000 (depending on experience)
- Lucrative bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- Potential for equity
Interested and qualified applicants should apply at their earliest convenience; interviews are currently being scheduled.