ATSS Engineering has a client in Panama City, FL looking for an Earned Value Specialist.
Candidate must have at least 4 to 5 years of Earned Value Experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree with three to five years in Financial Analysis, or Business Administration. One to three years of hands-on Earned Value Management related experience desired. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint and Critical Path Method (CPM).
- Advanced level experience using Deltek Cobra or similar earned value software.
- Basic knowledge of scheduling software such as Oracle Primavera P6.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to rapidly obtain, sort, filter, and analyze large volumes of data.