Our client who is located in Denver, CO is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support 2-3 Managing Directors. The company has an unbelievable culture and they take care of their employees. They offer competitive compensation packages and have excellent benefits. Below are the responsible and qualifications. If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume.
- Coordinate complex calendars and meeting/event schedules for direct managers; liaise between direct managers and internal or external parties for meetings, conference calls, events, etc.
- Manage travel and lodging accommodations; research, book, and coordinate travel for assigned; create itineraries, maintain and update all calendars, and liaise with required parties at travel destinations
- Process and prepare expenses reports
- Prepare materials and documents for meetings
- Support event coordination (internal and external) and setup including catering, room setup, and general logistics
- Provide dedicated back-up support coverage for partner assistants, the receptionist, and for the larger team as needed
- Support occasional ad-hoc tasks
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2-5 years of administrative experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a startup culture and take on new challenges as needed
- A proactive mentality and ability to work independently or as part of a team