Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Factory Automation Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate, and perform factory automation work for a project or process. Operate in a team environment in support of plant production. Project are of limited scope and responsibility. Work plans and decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors and/or managers. May assign, coordinate, and review portions of the work for support personnel and contractors.
· Perform day to day PLC development, integration, and troubleshooting tasks.
· Provide support and basic trouble shooting for current operations.
· Investigate, gather and analyze data for specifically assigned, recurring tasks.
· Support the deployed tools and processes by troubleshooting identified issues, providing technical training to front line staff, and drive for corrective action on failure modes as they are identified.
· Identify and implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of limited scope.
· Work with electronic tools to perform engineering functions.
· Work with Quality, and Manufacturing Engineering to ensure manufacturing goals are achieved.
· Investigate, gather, analyze data and implement solutions to improve processes.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· 4+ years of working industrial experience with PLCs/VFDs/Panelviews/etc. specifically Allen Bradley equipment.
· 4+ years of experience working with AutoCad Electrical.
· 4+ years of experience working with industrial electrical systems.
· Strong knowledge of NFPA 70e standards and requirements.
· 2+ years of experience with html, sql and C programming languages.
· Demonstrable ability to troubleshoot complex multifaceted (electrical, hydraulic, mechanical) systems.
· Good understanding of networking principles and practices, as well as E/IP protocol.
· Experience in developing product validation in manufacturing environment.
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality, tooling, tool design, total predictive maintenance and facilities.
· Understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology or equivalent experience.
· Experience in one or more related engineering areas: electrical, industrial, production, design, manufacturing.
· Experience working in a Union Environment, including directing wage skilled trades employees and communicating to management.
· Experience in Project management and business planning. - Small strategic projects or larger tactical projects with medium complexity
· Experience with engineering tools, systems and databases.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!