Our Tyler area client is seeking an experienced and highly detailed field job coordinator to join their team. This role handles all tasks related to customer calls, job monitoring, tracking and coordination of jobs. The coordinator gathers and inputs field data from the job site, analyzes, creates work scope and estimates. Qualified candidates will have well-rounded office experience and good tenure. A background in a construction office would be ideal.
Primary roles and responsibilities:
- Monitor multiple jobs at once while ensuring client requirements are followed
- Review and validate initial field documentation
- Create preliminary estimates in deadline driven environment
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to interact with a variety of people including: CEO’s, insurance agents, home owners, techs, etc.
- Have a sense of urgency to meet mandated deadlines and corporate commitments
- Quick on your feet with ability to juggle multiple priorities
All candidates need good MS Office and software skills. 2-year degree preferred. Candidates will be software and drug tested. Full time position (M-F, 7-4) with health insurance, vacation and holidays. Rotating on call schedule required (every 6 weeks).