- Good understanding and working knowledge of water transfer operations and equipment.
- Ability to set-up and run all aspects of water transfer and management for a Frac.
- Possess good and effective communication skills with individuals at all levels, including customer representatives.
- Possess ability to effectively supervise and train other employees.
- Ability to write legibly and intelligently, with basic spreadsheet and word processing skills using a mobile device (e.g., Smartphone, laptop, I-Pad or the like).
- Ability to prepare and submit daily and weekly administrative reports/documents (equipment reports, time sheets, and related compilations)
- Ability to read and follow directions provided by Supervisor and customer representatives.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Prior Supervisory experience is desired