RM Schulte and Associates has partnered with a local Manufacturing facility to hire an experienced Human Resource Sr. Coordinator to join their team.
- Four year degree in Human Resources/business related field and 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of FMLA, FLSA, ADA, and EEO
- Strong understanding of HRIS System Administration
- Strong Background in Associate Relations
- Strong Background in Recruiting for Exempt Positions
- Strong computer skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project
- Must be proficient in developing and delivering effective presentations to management
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and demonstrate flexibility
- Responsible for Associate Relations
- Administer Compensation and Benefit Programs
- Responsible for Exempt Recruiting
- Responsible for managing Attendance and Leave Management
- Communicate (oral/written) with associates and Third Party Administrators
Benefit package includes: Low Cost Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription. We also have Supplemental Health Club Membership, Company Paid Life Insurance with Supplemental Option, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay Earned Monthly, Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability, Two Weeks Paid Shutdown, Birthday Off with Pay, Company Paid Uniforms, Safety Boot Reimbursement, 401(k) With Company Match, Defined Pension Plan, Tuition Payment Program for Family, Employee Assistance Program, and Bonus Program.