Office Location: PA - Philadelphia
Compensation: Very attractive
We seek a Project Manager to provide expertise in business development and project management with the expectation to manage various projects and/or programs. The individual must possess a strong background and interest in wet weather flow systems and infrastructure such as combined sewer systems (CSO), long term control plans (LTCP), Stormwater (MS4), consent decree compliance and have a basic understanding of the interpretation of the results of hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, analysis of drainage areas, basic understanding of green infrastructure, sewer separation, and permitting needs. S/he should also have experience with water/wastewater planning and infrastructure projects.
Simultaneously, the Project Manager will maintain and enhance relationships with existing clients, as well as develop relationships with prospective clients that are aligned with the Business Plan and Strategic Plan. The successful candidate will possess strong technical and entrepreneurial competencies as well as a desire to expand existing client relationships and to establish working relationships with new clients. S/he will have a demonstrable commitment for exceeding client expectations by presenting and implementing the best solutions to meet their needs.
The Project Manager will be called upon to provide mentorship to a team of high potential engineers operating out of the office. The Project Manager will oversee and direct engineering projects as well as provide support for contracts with clients for engineering services. In addition, Project Manager will work closely with the Philadelphia Office leaders and staff to market firm services, deliver high-quality engineering projects, and develop new business for the firm including proposal preparation.
• A minimum of 10 years experience in water and wastewater engineering consulting, preferably with a blend of public and private sector experience and a background in combined sewer systems, long term control plans, water/wastewater facilities, and consent decree compliance.
• B.S. degree in Civil Engineering; Masters degree strongly preferred.
• PE registration is required.
• Technical excellence in planning studies, preliminary designs, final designs, program management, bid assistance and office services during construction for pump stations, pipelines, treatment plants, and combined sewer systems.
• Ability to mentor junior engineers as related to career development.
• A team leader with unquestioned integrity, ethics, good judgment and strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and writing communication skills.