Administer loss prevention strategies to reduce losses for assigned region by working in collaboration with operations field management team.
- Monitors the physical security requirements to protect company property and employees.
- Performs comprehensive Loss Prevention Assessments and assists in developing action plans.
- Performs investigations and surveillance into internal and external causes of losses, documents and communicates findings, recommendations and actions taken.
- Performs employee investigative interviews and communicates findings to corporate partners.
- Conducts meetings and training sessions with employees to ensure loss prevention policies, procedures and other awareness programs are being followed.
- Uses training and awareness programs to educate operational field management on proper procedures to maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Maintains timely and accurate reporting of all loss prevention activity.
- Communicates and manages relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Preforms other duties as assigned by the Director of Loss Prevention.