CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT
St. Petersburg, FL
6 Month Contract to Perm
No Third Parties; No Sponsorship
Our large, global manufacturing client is seeking a Cloud Solution Architect to develop and maintain the high-level target state design for the technology architecture and provide technical leadership and consulting across the organization on strategic decisions for cloud initiatives. Technical customer engagements include: architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts for App Development initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives to drive cloud deployment.
AWS certification is required.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Experience in architecting complex Enterprise grade solutions in on-premise and cloud environments.
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Software design or development, Cloud Application Design, Mobility, PaaS, Media Services, CDN
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, negotiation, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Scripting and automation skills with one or more tools such as Ansible, PowerShell, AWS CLI, CloudFormation templates, AWS automation, etc