Lead Software Engineer - Device
Summary of the Lead Software Engineer - Device:
Lead level Software Engineer is needed to play a key role in the management of the software design team activities for one of our clients in TN area. This client is a developer of high tech security and intelligence technology. This is a company that not only offers you the opportunity to work on the latest, most impressive technology but also stability and the ability to develop your career over the years ahead. In this role you will be responsible for guiding and mentoring the software design team. If you have strong experience in managing the complete lify cycle of software development process, then this position is well suited to you.
Responsibilities of the Lead Software Engineer - Device:
Qualifications of the Lead Software Engineer - Device:
- Define the software architecture of the products.
- Develop, test and document the codes for embedded software products.
- Write applications, drivers, and board support packages.
- Library development for desktop and embedded platforms.
- GUI development for single board computer based products
- BSCS or related fields
- 7+ years of experience in object orientation using programming languages such as embedded C++ or C#/.Net
- GUI (graphical user interfaces) development experience for embedded & PC platforms
- Experience with Linux in an embedded environment will be preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of Android, iOS or device driver development will be a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills are MUST.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Compensation of the Lead Software Engineer - Device:
Salary Range: $105-120K/year (commensurate)
Location: Tennessee between Nashville and Knoxville.
Relocation Assistance: Yes, subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - Software, design, development, "software architecture", embedded, GUI, "graphical user interfaces", Linux, Android, iOS, "device driver"