Software Engineer - Device
Summary of the Software Engineer - Device:
Software Engineer is needed to play a key role in the management of the software design team activities for one of our clients in TN area. This client is a developer of high tech security and intelligence technology. This is a company that not only offers you the opportunity to work on the latest, most impressive technology but also stability and the ability to develop your career over the years ahead. In this role you may, over time, work your way up to being responsible for guiding and mentoring the software design team. If you have strong experience in working with or managing the complete life cycle of software development process, then this position is well suited to you.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer - Device:
Qualifications of the Software Engineer - Device:
- Define the software architecture of the products.
- Develop, test and document the codes for embedded software products.
- Write applications, drivers, and board support packages.
- Library development for desktop and embedded platforms.
- GUI development for single board computer based products
- BSCS or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in object orientation using programming languages such as embedded C++ or C#/.Net for embedded devices
- GUI (graphical user interfaces) development experience for embedded & PC platforms
- Experience with Linux in an embedded environment will be preferred.
- Experience developing networked applications is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of Android, iOS or device driver development will be a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills are MUST.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Compensation of the Lead Software Engineer - Device:
Salary Range: $75 -120K/year (commensurate)
Location: Tennessee between Nashville and Knoxville.
Relocation Assistance: Yes, subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - Software, design, development, "software architecture", embedded, GUI, "graphical user interfaces", Linux, Android, iOS, "device driver"