Kimble Company is growing and we are in need of additional personnel in our Twinsburg recycling facility!
Position Summary: Responsible for effectively and efficiently sorting recyclable materials on a fast paced conveyor line ensuring that outbound recyclables meet or exceed the expected quality standards of the customer.
- Inspect materials and sort items into various media
- Remove unacceptable items from the line
- Monitor and ensure that conveyor systems operate properly
- Clean machinery and area during and after shifts
- Work safely and follow all safety requirements
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Regularly stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend, stoop, climb, reach
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Work in an industrial environment
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Apply online or come see us in person today!
8500 Chamberlin Rd, Twinsburg, OH 44087
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.