Investment casting manufacturer in Green has an opening for a Maintenance Technician. Primary duties of the position include:
Assist in the installation and maintenance of machinery and equipment for all aspects of foundry operation, in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and preventive maintenance guidelines and work orders established by the company. Perform facility’s maintenance repairs and upgrades as directed. Complete assigned work orders. Documentation of all completed maintenance assignments.
- Must possess a minimal set of tools for machinery and facility maintenance.
- Must possess a valid Ohio driver’s license.
- An Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience.
- HVAC/blast experience in a foundry environment preferred.
- PLC programming for Allen-Bradley, GE, Idec and Mitsubishi controllers would be helpful but not required.
- Computer literate for documentation of work orders.
- Must have flexibility working various shifts.
Email resume to email@example.com
3743 Tabs Drive
Uniontown, OH 44685
Kovatch Castings is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or citizenship status.