Manager of Utilization Management
Managed Care Organization serving Medicare and Medicaid members
This position will manage call center staff. This will require tight management day to day. Direct reports: 25 call center, prior auth and clinician staff, 1 lead and 1 supervisor Position must be located in Tacoma- the whole team is located at that office Training - 3 weeks classroom training (processes, applications, metrics, reporting)
- 3+ years of utilization management/quality improvement experience.
- Working knowledge and understanding of basic utilization management and quality improvement concepts.
- Previous experience as a lead in a functional area or managing cross functional teams on large scale projects.
- License/Certification: Current state's RN license. CCM Preferred
- Salary, and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k company match
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.