*Must have a few years of device or pharma sales experience (Hospital call points preferred)
Fast track career growth with a fast-growing division of a 70+ year old company.
The story: Clostridium Difficile (cDiff) and MRSA are killing more people each year. Our client is in the front line battle against spreading infection in hospitals. They help eradicate HAI (Hospital-acquired infection) caused by bacteria, fungi and viruses.
They are adding exceptional members to their team in multiple territories, and seek future leaders to continue stellar growth.
Our client leads the industry in their product lines. Their well-established base of proven business provides ample opportunity for growth, with more products and applications being researched and in the works to be brought to market.
This is a developmental position, i.e., the company is looking for people who can grow with the division and product line and, where appropriate, move into other roles within the company. In other words, the company is looking for future leaders.
* The initial base is $55K to $65K, + commission opportunity OTE $200k (about $110k first year)
* Competitive 401k with a matching plan, plus profit sharing
* Car allowance PLUS mileage
* Travel is only an estimated 5-8 nights per month within your territory
Baseline requirements for this tremendous opportunity:
* 3-5 years sales exp. in a value-add consultative environment
* Acute care sales experience, and selling into hospitals
* 4 year degree is required
Also helpful: Experience in B2B sales, GPOs, infection prevention, and distributors
* Exceptional Company Benefits
* Aggressive commission structure
* Laptop, iPad, company phone
* Car allowance + mileage
* First year low 100k
If you would like to make this success story yours, click the button or send your confidential resume to email@example.com.