Our client, a successful and growing, contractor focused supply operation, is seeking an experienced Millwork Specialist. This company is one of the dominant players in its market and offers a very competitive base salry with growth potential. The right person for this role will have experience with Inside Sales, Project Management and Sales Management.
Key Responsibilities: Act as the liaison between the manufacturer and the customer through…
- Interacting with customers in a showroom and jobsite environment
- Quoting and Selling projects using the applicable programs
- Promote through discussion company resources, products, specialized offerings and programs.
- Collaborating with the inside sales team to price and secure jobs
- Working with vendors to place orders, manage lead times, and discuss product updates
- Strong organizational & communication skills, ambitious, and goal-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to perform take offs on architectural drawings
- General building materials sales/customer service required
- Fast-growing company with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Offering competitive pay and sales program bonus incentives
- Full benefits (health/dental/401k/paid time off)
- Family-owned, great work/life balance
- Travel not required
- Join a dynamic team-based culture
- Best of both worlds– smaller personal with the support of a larger co. network
- Continual development of you & your skillset with comprehensive industry/business trainings