Multi-Hospital System in need of a Director of Pharmacy.
In this role you will over-see 3 hospitals including:
- Plan and direct the course of quality and education activities within the departments, to ensure compliance with patient care and regulatory quality standards as it relates to the care provided to all patient groups
- Directs and oversees all educational activities, including the management of the organizations Pharmacy Residency programs.
- Oversee all Outpatient Pharmacy activities, including current Outpatient Pharmacies as well as planned new Pharmacies.
- Develops and executes a strategic plan for the Outpatient Pharmacies.
- Participates in committees, interacts with Physician leadership, meets financial/budgetary requirements, and ensures the quality of services provided are appropriate.
- CA Pharmacist licensure, or reciprocating
- 7 years of progressive pharmacy management experience to include level 1 trauma site and multi-site experience.