Senior Oil and Gas Accountant
Oklahoma City, OK
Currently looking for an Accountant with oil and gas accounting experience to fill a need with a stable but growing Oklahoma City-based oil and gas company. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of recent accounting experience within Oil and Gas Services, Oil and Gas Exploration and Production E&P, or Oil and Gas Manufacturing.
Responsibilities of the Oil and Gas Accountant
- Process Accounts Payable in a timely manner
- Review vendor invoices, purchase orders, and receiving reports for completeness prior to
- Request and maintain W-9 files of all vendors and verify tax status
- Process Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger Entries and Reconciliations
Requirements of the Oil and Gas Accountant (only qualified applicants need apply)
- Minimum of 2 years holding the title of Staff Accountant, Accounting Clerk, Revenue Accounting Clerk, Accountant (title must have been held in the last 3 years)
- Experience with Oil and Gas Services, Oil and Gas Exploration and Production E&P, or Oil and Gas Manufacturing
Compensation of the Oil and Gas Accountant
Starting salary for the Oil and Gas Accountant is $52,000 - $65,000 plus benefits and bonus
Interviews are in progress. Qualified candidates should apply with resume at their earliest convenience.