Outside Sales Account Executive- Longview
Our client is seeking a high-energy, successful sales professional to grow a portfolio in the Longview metro market. They expect a high level of curiosity about how a client's business works and the ability to truly understand – and care--about how to help clients succeed. Existing contacts in the Longview market are highly preferred. Living in the Longview metro area is a must.
This is an outside sales position. You manage an active account list and have a focus on developing new business by cold-calling and following a consultative sales approach. Previous experience in media preferred but not required. Outside sales experience is required.
Person will be expected to call on decision makers at local businesses, meet with them to understand their marketing needs and develop proposals that offer marketing solutions to help them grow their business. This is a full life cycle sales position in that you will prospect, conduct needs assessments, create and present proposals, close the deal, write copy and service the account.
- The ability to build rapport with people face-to-face and cultivate business relationships that are credible and trustworthy.
- Thoughtful and persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create credible and professional visual presentations, proposals and media plans.
- The ability to research market data and use it appropriately to sell the product.
- The ability to secure new business by using a disciplined sales process.
- Ability to manage time and resources, prioritize effectively and achieve/ exceed goals.
- A collaborative personality who values communicating with management and peers for feedback and insight.
- The ability to think strategically to achieve client and personal goals.
- A four-year college degree in a related field is preferred but not required.