Are you a Customer-Service professional with Payroll experience looking to join a dynamic & progressive employer?
In this exciting yet demanding role, with opportunity for growth and promotion, you will interface with clients by phone and email to answer questions, analyze and resolve issues relating to payroll processing! Must have positive "do what it takes" attitude, be a huge customer service advocate, well organized, able to multi-task, a quick learner, possess strong problem solving skills with excellent follow through and a flexible team player with a sense of urgency. Experience supporting clients with payroll, accounting/finance, time & attendance, banking or information technology/software a plus. This position performs all activities necessary to provide assistance to the Client Care Department with daily tasks or routines.
The position is also responsible for assisting the Client Care Department to assure client resolution and satisfaction and escalation of any outstanding issues to Manager of Client Care, including ...
- Assisting the client care with managing tasks related to the day to day operations
- Responsible maintaining Instructions/Documentation and recording Meeting minutes
- May be asked to assist less experienced payroll staff
- Make decisions based on established policy and procedures
- Assure timelines for payroll, new set up requirements or reported issues are met or escalated in a timely manner
- Assist in resolution of unresolved issues received as directed by the Manager of Client Care to assure client satisfaction.
- Make daily decisions necessary to assure timely and accurate payroll processing as well as client resolution and satisfaction of issues based on policy standards
- Special projects as directed
Requirements include ...
- 2+ years of solid customer service experience
- Strong communication, analytical and team building skills with proven ability to work with clients while creating positive relationships in behalf of the company
- Basic knowledge of the payroll product
- Ability to multitask and meeting timelines for all related department responsibilities
- Basic knowledge regarding payroll, federal and state tax compliance
- 1 to 2 years of payroll experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent training and education beyond high school
TalentSource Staffing is a growing female owned solutions leader, with an impressive client list that includes many high profile employers seeking top talent! As recruiting generalists, we specialize in a wide range of professional disciplines, with expertise in the recruiting process itself. As a sole source staffing provider, we can assist with all professional placement needs, including direct hire, contract staffing and contract-to-hire services.