Our world needs ideas! As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors – from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber – for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 13,500 employees from 70 nations.
At our North America headquarters in Adrian, MI, we are currently looking for a Procurement Support Specialist.
The Procurement Support Specialist will support NAFTA Procurement with all areas of daily Procurement activities. Responsible for, but not limited to: a) processing all orders related to Maintenance, Engineering, Production and IT on behalf of Procurement; b) responsible for creating and issuing all PO's and maintaining info-records, material masters, and vendor masters in SAP; c) responsible for contract administration of various models.
• Process orders for Maintenance, Engineering, Production and IT
• Create vendor numbers for Poly 11 sub-contractors to be onsite in SAP
• Create and maintain info records and source lists for raw/resale materials
• Procurement and accounting views for maintenance materials
• Update expiration dates on raw materials in SAP when not on CofA
• Process credit applications
• Labels and material returns for Production, Maintenance and Engineering
• Help maintain contractor approval list & vendor set up for all NAFTA sites
• Create vendor masters for NAFTA to allow the creation of requisitions and purchase orders
• Daily and monthly late ship reports - follow up and adjust delivery on late orders
• Support Procurement Agents with preparing for and setting up meetings with internal/external guests
• Order office supplies for Procurement team as needed
• Attend safety meeting as needed
• Prepare POs/COs and communicate these with suppliers
• Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries or late deliveries
• Perform filling duties electronically and hardcopies
• Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports
• Compare suppliers' invoices with purchase orders in order to verify/ensure accurate billing
• Provide any other support to the NAFTA Procurement team as needed
• Associate's Degree required
• 3+ years' experience working in a regional or global Procurement Department
• 2+ years' experience in processing purchase orders related to Maintenance, Engineering, Production and IT on behalf of Procurement
• 2+ years' experience with contract administration of various models
• 2+ years SAP experience; maintaining info-records, material masters, and vendor masters
• Proficient-Advance skills in Microsoft Office and Outlook
• 3+ years' experience working with Concur
Be part of a family. Across all nations.
We are looking forward to your online application at www.wacker.com/careers